The hell the Bible talks about is real and I know we have only one hell.
I see an artificial hell that is already hovering around us. This artificial hell is not the biblical hell that awaits evil doers. This hell is intentionally and
unintentionally designed by our vampires that we hail, praise and elect with our electioneering power to lead us and make things better for us. The hell they designed for us will be enjoyed by both good doers and bad doers. What it means is that, those who will be unfortunate to be bad doers will enjoy hell two times; thus the one created by our vampires and the natural one that is already eminent.
I called these leaders vampires because they promise heaven and after we have toiled and elect them, what they offer is to suck our blood and give us hardship instead.
When these vampires need our votes they eat, sit on the same seat with us, mingle with us, give us hand shake and instantly pick roasted maize from our dirty bowls and put in their mouth without thinking about the health implications.
Yes, we have all struggle and the result is declared by the EC. And know, you Mr President and that makes the difference. Authority and power is set in.
It's amazing our wails even started the day the vampires took their oath into office.
Our wails are getting dim because much energy is lost and we can do nothing no longer because we have given them what they need and that separates our fraternal living.
I have seen the struggle of several workers under several political administration and comparatively to this current administration, we are living in a hell.
They work hard but cannot support their family. They put in more efforts but are still living in penury. We toil day and night but there is no water to quench our thirst because where we are now is nothing but hell and it's attributed to a these blood sucking leaders who can put their unemployed daughters in a ministry after having a political power.
This appointment I called, *political cronism* a situation where you can only work in my administration when we are related not on your competence. This is a situation where I can do anything with my power so that the masses will suffer and we the cronies will enjoy.
A situation whereby my children can afford better education and good health abroad and I, a Vampire can introduce an educational policy which will be detrimental to the future of the masses but I don't care much because I want them to leave in hell.
The hardship we leave in is funny. When we talk about corruption, we preach about corruption and we turn around and sow corruption, isn't it a joke? A situation whereby a president can give his executive approval to a fraudulent deal, isn't it a joke?
And after signing such deal, you will turn around and say *I was misled*, this alone shown your incompetence. Even I have a little pardon for you because, the document that you signed might be voluminous and as such you are lazy to go through and eventually signed because you believed in him. But I want to tell you that, this is a vampire act and need to be condemned or better still you can go ahead and create another ministry who will be reading contracts or any legally binding agreement on us. I am saying this because, I know you are an old man and for the boys to get some job, this might be of help.
We are living in hell because, your administrative structure is very weak. "When the foundations are broken, what can the righteous do"? The very day you plagiarised, the very day I see darkness and hell around us. The very day there was a VISA fraud during the Olympics game and you cleared them of no wrong doing, that very day I see hell hovering over Ghanaians, the very day you clear the sit for cash issue, the same day I smell corruption like a wild Lilly around your administration.
When a president and his vice and Minsters are in the Pocket of an individual, what it means is that, until that president is out, wrong doing will be the music of the day and as such you are such a person who has no moral right to talk about corruption. He cannot not even see anything wrong because he is in the pocket and cannot see anything at all.
Mr vampire you have created an artificial hell in our country and we are aware of it. Note everything under the sun, there is a season. Your reign will not be forever, don't come and destroy the country because of your ambition just to rule and be part of our history. We are judging you now and will not allow any posterity to judge you because wrong is going on in your own chamber.
It's good for you and any other person who is willing to be a president to be very careful about what you say and what you practice, because your words and did will follow you.
Credit: *BEHIND THE SCENE MOVEMENT*
This is their stomach

No comments:
Post a Comment